Thursday, July 23, 2009

Meet your committee ... the delightfully lovely Julie Bryant

Name: Julie Bryant
Where you live: Caringbah
Current church: Caringbah Baptist
How long you've been a Christian: All my life
How did you come to Christ?: I was brought up in a Christian home and knew Jesus’ love from a very early age. As an adult there have been some very rocky roads and short times of drifting but never quite leaving the security of knowing God’s love and His grace. There were though, very special times when I had huge insights of how much God loved me, like when I was expecting my first child. Now, as a divorcee I am growing in the knowledge that He is all I need.

Favourite colour: yellow makes me feel happy, pink makes me feel peaceful
First Pet: Whadi – he was our spaniel when I was very little.
A great children's book: I have just bought “If Jesus came to My House” for my grandchildren, a beautiful book from my childhood. I was/am an avid reader so there are so many.
Worse sound: silence, after a child has a fall
The last thing you think of before falling asleep: What time do I have to wake up?

Your role at wkc: Site Host & Cook Coordinator

We're so glad you've joined the team this year Julie. 
We think Julie is just wonderful, so we've added two photos of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment