Monday, August 17, 2009

Know your committee ... Janine Eriksson





Name: Janine Eriksson






Where do you live?: Macquarie Park
Current church?: Pennant Hills Baptist
How long you've been a Christian?: 30+ years

A very short version of you coming to Christ: Have believed in Jesus for nearly as long as I can remember, having been sent to Sunday School by my parents.

Favourite colour: Green
First Pet: Pug Dog
Favourite chocolate biscuit: Caramel Crown
A children's book: The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton
Worse sound: Nails on a Blackboard
Favourite way to relax: Sleeping In (although I haven't done that for a very long time)
A word you overuse: My son's name
The last thing you think of before falling asleep: What I need to do the next day.

Your role at wkc: Co-ordinator of the Mothers' Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment