Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meet your commitee ... Ngaire Moore



Name:  Ngaire (pronounced "Nyree") Moore
Living in: Lidcombe
Current church: Strathfield Presbyterian
How long you've been a Christian: 28 years


A very short version of you coming to Christ: Became an atheist at 18. At 21, my fiance of one week became a Christian. Despite my conclusion that I would not become a Christian did so after six months reading New Testament and John Stott on the long train trips from Newtown to Merrylands.

Favourite colour: Blue
First Pet: A rabbit
Favourite chocolate biscuit: Wheatons becase they have fibre in them so therefore healthy
A children's book: Ping the Duck
Worse sound there is: "There's something I have been meaning to talk to you about"
A word you overuse: sorry
The last thing you think of before falling asleep: how the heck will I get through everything tomorrow

Your role at wkc: Bookshop co ordinator (the irony being that I find it hard to read in any co ordinated fashion).


See you up there at Katoomba this September Ngaire

No comments:

Post a Comment